I thought this was going to be a normal day at work. But surprise of all surprises, one of my co-workers whom I actually got close with, resigned. She resigned just this afternoon. Turns out she's going abroad. Parang bombang pinasabog sa mukha ko nung nalaman ko 'to. I found out about it accidentally. Kasi tumabi siya sakin tapos ung resignation letter niya ay pinatong niya sa table ng nakatupi, eh bumukas. Nabasa ko. Ayun. Muntik na akong ngumawa sa workplace namin. Srsly, I was on the verge of crying hard.
This blog post will be for her. For a workmate who turned out to be a dear friend. Ate Kathy, Miss AOI, this one's for you. :)
MARIA KATRINA! (Hahahaha! Peace, ate Kathy! :P)
First of all, I would like to say, "Sorry!"...sorry kasi di namin napagbigyan ung wish mo na mag-bonding tayong lahat. Sorry kasi di ko napagbigyan ung wish mo na mag-date tayo. Sorry, ate. :( After the sorry's. Thank you's naman. There's a lot of things I want to thank you for. Thank you...for teaching me how to put the units in the box and also how to make boxes *grins*...For teaching me how to operate the AOI...For listening to my never-ending, nonsense rants...For being there when no one wants to talk to me because of my topak...For everything, ate Kathy, there's so much more I want to thank you for, pero super haba na. To cut it short. THANK YOU, FOR EVERYTHING, FOR BEING A PART OF MY LIFE. :)
First of all, I would like to say, "Sorry!"...sorry kasi di namin napagbigyan ung wish mo na mag-bonding tayong lahat. Sorry kasi di ko napagbigyan ung wish mo na mag-date tayo. Sorry, ate. :( After the sorry's. Thank you's naman. There's a lot of things I want to thank you for. Thank you...for teaching me how to put the units in the box and also how to make boxes *grins*...For teaching me how to operate the AOI...For listening to my never-ending, nonsense rants...For being there when no one wants to talk to me because of my topak...For everything, ate Kathy, there's so much more I want to thank you for, pero super haba na. To cut it short. THANK YOU, FOR EVERYTHING, FOR BEING A PART OF MY LIFE. :)
Remember our "first date," ate Kathy? I ordered McDo, you ordered Jollibee. We ate at Jollibee. Ang gulo diba? HAHAHAHA! :p Then our "second date," we both ate at Jollibee this time :D Thank you for those wonderful memories you shared with me. Thank you for spending time with me :)
Kanina, nung nagpaalam ka sa'kin...nung niyakap mo na ako...nung paalis ka...hindi na kita hinatid ng tingin at di na din kita hinatid palabas. Wanna know why? It's not because I didn't care that you were leaving. It's because tears are starting to well up in my eyes and I don't want you to see me cry. I don't want you to remember my crying face. I wanted you to remember my happy face :) Nung umalis ka na...that's when I started to cry. Imagine, nag-go-go-no-goes (as you like to call it :p) ako habang umiiyak. Buti di natuluan ng luha ung units kundi lagot ako kay Tey. HAHAHAHA!
Sinong mag-aakala na nung Tuesday na pala ung last chikahan natin. Kanina sa shuttle hinahanap kita bago ako pumasok eh. Hinanap din kita kay kuya Mel. Sabi niya nga nag-commute ka lang pero papasok ka. So nakampante ako. Nagpa-plano na nga ako na aayain kitang mag-kape sa break eh. Tapos...tapos....ugh! -_-
I'm not really good at goodbye's, ate Kathy. And I know this is not gonna be goodbye for us. Right? We'll still keep in touch right? I hope we will. I'll sure miss you, ate. Ngayon palang nami-miss na kita. Everyday at work won't ever be the same without you again. Every first break I'll eat alone...well not totally alone dahil andun naman sila Kute, but, it's different when you're there. *sighs* This is gonna be hard. You won't forget this crybaby right? :)
Mag-iingat ka dun okay? Wag mo silang masyadong uubuhan. HAHAHAHAHA! Mami-miss ko yang pag-ubo-ubo mo na yan. Magbaon ka ng gamot. Ung petroleum jelly mo wag mong kakalimutan. Ung chocolates ko wag mong kakalimutang ipadala. HAHAHAHAHA! But seriously, ate Kathy, mag-iingat ka dun. Keep in touch. I miss you already. I love you, Miss AOI. You take care okay? :) I wont say goodbye. Instead, I'll say, "See you again!" :D
signed: Miss Functional ;)