Our friendship is falling apart. I don't know if I can still fix it, if we can still fix it. Lagi nalang ganun. Lagi nalang ganito. Sa totoo lang napapagod na ako. I'm tired of understanding...tired of everything. I can't give them up. Not ever. Maybe I just have to stay away from them again. No matter how hard it is. No matter how miserable my life would be without them.
I have to admit, I'm partly at fault. Heck! They could put all the blame on me and I wouldn't care a bit. I just want to see them happy. I want to protect them from the hurt this cruel world brings to their lives. I love them so much but I think they don't appreciate it. They don't see it. And it hurts like hell when you put so much effort but nobody appreciates it.
I can't undo what I've done. I'm tired. We had a misunderstanding. It's my fault. Again. I don't feel like she cares. Feeling ko naalala lang niya ako pag may kailangan siya. Can you blame me for thinking that way? Nung tinanong ko siya about sa lovelife niya ni hindi man lang niya ako pinansin. Then I said, "fine. Okay lang yan. Baka humahanap lang siya ng tiyempo." Then all of a sudden she calls me. I didn't answer. Then I posted something and it all blew up like hell. Now she's mad at me. I'm mad at her. Hell! It sucks. This feeling sucks. I feel like crying but I'm tired of crying. But I cried. LOL! Sinong redundant? -_- ENOUGH!
*Sighs* My head hurts like hell. I have swollen eyes. And I need to go to work. Now. Distraction. Yes. I need that. I think.