So many things are happening right now. Fudge. I don't know how to start this. I've never been good at introduction. Heck! I'll just go straight to the point. My life is a friggin' mess :| And I hate it. The past months I've spent running away from everything, from the problems. Ang lakas ng loob kong payuhan ang isa kong friend na harapin niya ang problema niya at wag takbuhan when I, myself, can't even face my own problems. Damn it! Sa bahay, lagi lang akong tahimik. It's either I watch movies online, read, or sleep. Hindi ako nakikipag-usap masyado sa mga tao dito. Why? I don't even know. Maybe because I feel pressured. I mean, they (my parents) are obligating me to do something that I know I must do. I know my obligations and they don't have to rub it on my face everytime we talk. The pressure is just too much. Even my grandmother assumes things about me. Nakakainis kasi hindi naman ganun. Hindi ko na alam kung saan ako lulugar. Lahat nalang ng ginagawa ko mali. EVERY-FUCKING-THING is wrong. Kuuuuuuu~ -_- Pag wala akong ginawa, mali. Pag may ginawa ako, mali parin. Ano ba talaga? Nakakasawa na. Even my best friend makes me feel that my decisions' wrong. I've been pretending these past few days. Pretending to be happy, pretending that everything's okay, when it is not. Where are you self? I miss you. I miss the girl who's not afraid to face her problems because she knows that everything always has a solution. The bubbly, carefree girl who always laughs and smiles until tears of joy wells in her eyes. Come back please. I badly need you right now. I want to smile again, the true, genuine smile I had. To laugh until my stomach hurts. Maybe she'll come back soon. I hope :)
"I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own." -Unknown (from Tumblr)
Now Playing: Soldier by Before You Exit