Monday, December 8, 2014

Dear Grandma

You taught me things that I never thought I was capable of doing. Things that I will forever be grateful that you instilled in me. Even though most of the time we argue about your eating habit, you should always remember that you were never a burden to me. Thank you for bearing with me everytime I lose my patience. Thank you for making me laugh because of yoir crazy antics. Thank you for the love you showed me and made me feel. And most of all, thank you for coming into my life. I know one day you'll leave us. Probably sooner than I thought you would. I AM SCARED. I'm scared that one day, I'll wake up knowing you're gone. But while you are still here, please teach me how to be strong enough to let you go, 'cause I will never be strong enough to do so. I love you, 'Nay!