Second entry. Achievement. Yay! :D
About the title. Hmmmm. You read it right. It's about plates. The one which you eat on. LOL! So why on earth is it about plates? I dunno! Joke! Hmmmm. I chose "Four Plates" as the title because first, I want to (Chos!) and second because I miss my Mama, terribly. T__T
Everyday or night, (whatever!), basta! Everytime, after dinner, I always wash the dishes, yup, that's how nice I am (Chos!) nah! Seriously, everynight, after dinner (Malamang! Redundant much?) I always wash the dishes...four plates, four pairs of spoon and fork, and four glasses. Why four? It's not my favorite number. Four, because of my Mama, Papa, younger brother (who looks older than me. Chos!), and me. So there. FOUR! It's been what? One or two months since I've last washed four plates, it's always three now. No! My Mama's not gone, she's just somewhere, in Manila, specifically. She's there because she's taking care of my grandmother (my Papa's mom). My grandmother had an operation, on her spinal cord (i dunno if that's right. Oh well!) SLIP DISC, i think, is the medical term for that. They are currently staying in Manila, until who knows when, maybe until my grandmother recovers. *sigh* I just miss my Mama, the past months hadn't been the same because she's not here. She's always been there for us. Every-fucking-time. This is the longest that she's been away from us. Yes, she comes home, every once in a while, a day or two. But heck! That's not enough. I'm being selfish. I know! But she's my mom and I miss her, so damned much! Everytime I come home from school, she's like "Oh, kumain ka na ba? Kumain ka muna ha?! Magpapalipas ka nanaman ng gutom." sheeesh! I was so looking forward to attend the Baccalaureate Mass (I had to Google the right spelling. LOL!) because I thought that it would be one of those times that I will get the chance to spend with her, SHATTERED DREAMS! She didn't come home the day before the mass, she promised to come but she didn't because my grandmother needed her. T__T So my Papa came with me instead. When she didn't came home, I had this fear that what if she didn't come on the day of my Graduation? What the hell would I do? Ofcourse I also want to share that day with my Papa, but I am closer to my mom soooo. We (me and my mom) planned everything together. From the clothes I would wear, accessories to pair up with the clothes, what time we should leave the house, what should my make-up be. Tch! She came, the night before my graduation. Soooo tired to even have a little chat with me, with us. Pero kahit na! I was so happy to see her, and hug her again. At least she came. Bumawi naman siya. Hehehehe. We spent the whole day together after the graduation ceremonies. We ate out, just the two of us. I was so happy. But the happiness I felt was cut short, because the next day, when I woke up, she was already gone. She went back to Manila, and I didn't even had the chance to hug her, kiss her, and tell her to be safe, always. T__T
I waited for two weeks, I guess, before I had the chance to see her again. And when I saw her, I never left her side as much as I can. I always talk to her, and update her stuffs about what I was doing, my plans. Aahh! Every minute I spend with her, is a treasured moment. And right now, since I already am a graduate, I'm considering of looking for a job in Manila, mainly because I want to be with her, since she can't go home yet. Oh well, this post is just....Gahd! Must stop now! Nagbabanta na ang aking tears. :3
I miss you 'Ma! And I miss washing FOUR PLATES. See you soon! I love you, so much! (Kahit hindi halata. LOL!) <3